Multi-tasking is taking on all sorts of new forms as I now join the ranks of blogging mothers. We've got baby-on-boob happening on one arm, while photographing & photoshopping become a one-handed skill with the other arm.
I was hoping to have this post out a couple of days before Easter, but what can you do when birthing calls? Haha. Anyway, these treats are DONE before you can change a nappy, so it'll be easy to get some done and ready for even your most impromptu Easter teaparty.
Mini Bird Nests
Makes: 22 Nests
1 Packet Changs Crispy Noodles
1 Packet Dark Chocolate Melts
2 Tbs Peanut Butter
1 Packet of mini eggs (got these from Aldi)
1. Start by melting the melts in the microwave with the peanut butter. Set the microwave to 50% power, for 5 minutes, but take out every minute to stir.
2. Add the noodles and mix well to coat.
3. Plop little piles on a tray lined with baking paper. I also tried putting some in some mini silicone cupcake papers.
4. Arrange 3 mini-eggs in the centre of each one, giving them a little wiggle into the wet chocolate.
5. Refrigerate for 1 hour... you're DONE!