Tuesday 13 November 2012

:: things that make humpday not so lumpy ::



1. Bub's first present!

Tiny lil socks, given by a friend from work (she has no idea of the gender btw,
she said these were the most gender-neutral they had).
Cute huh?


 

2. Watermelon Strawberry Slushie

Lovely refresher for a hot day!
4 cups watermelon cubed, punnet of strawberries, cup of ice,
squeeze of lime and a couple of mint leaves = blend!



2. Our little shed

It's finally up, and leaves me with my laundry FREE again, of tools, rakes and bicycles!



Hope everyone's week is hummin' along!

xo






1 comment:

  1. Cute little sockies!

    I'm sipping on a smoothie now, but the mind leaves on yours are making me a wee bit jealous. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a bit of love behind in my comment box!