In a world where we mostly SIT all the time (well, I do) and the food that's easiest to grab is so packed with sugar & salt we'd probably all stay preserved in our graves for years, getting FIT is on so many people's minds.
2) Eat in Abundance: Meat, Poultry, Fish, Eggs, and Green Vegetables.
3) Eat in Moderation: Fruits/Berries, Nuts, Seeds, Root Vegetables, Dairy, and Oils.
4) Avoid: Sugars, Grains, and Alcohol.
5) Cook From Scratch: Restaurant and Processed Meals are hazardous to your health.
6) Walk, Bike, Run, Swim: 4-6 times each week.
7) Cross Train: 2-4 Times each week - diverse work-outs using lift, push, pull, jump, punch,
throw, balance, stretch exercise variations.
8) Absorb Natural Sunlight: spend up to an hour outdoors each day.
9) Stimulate Growth Hormone: Get lots of Deep Sleep (consistent pattern of 8 hours every
night), Lift Heavy Weights, and Fast Intermittently.
10) Embrace Manual Labor: Incorporate Exercise into Daily Routine - Bike to Work, Walk
to store, do your own yard work, Use Hands Tools, Dig Garden by Hand.
...and my own advice? Never use anything that looks remotely like this contraption above.