Saturday 25 February 2012

::new layout!::

Hey lovelies!

I've had a bit of fun with my blog layout, and would love some feedback!

Also to let you all know, you can comment on my posts, even if you don't have a blogger account (there is a drop-down menu under the comment box for you to pick from). I get about 60 views per post, so it would be lovely to see more than 1 or 2 comments! You all make my day :).

So let me know your thoughts on the updates! And you can give Jason the praise for the coolest retro blog title font!


Hannah

10 comments:

  1. It's great and you are right the font is nice! Isn't it fun to have a new layout/look every so often. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The font matches the girl's hair. I was impressed :)

      Delete
  2. Love the new layout! Your style rocks! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It's like strawberry icecream for the eyes, hey? Thanks hun! x

      Delete
  4. Look great Hannah ... agreed with the girly ^ above, very Hannah !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it Hannah! I love the header and the polka dots! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a bit of love behind in my comment box!